Malam Jabba Swat valley is extremely beautiful place. It is hill station in the summer & Skiing Resort in the winter. The Resort has a ski slope of about 800 m with the highest point of the slope 2804 m (9200 feet) above sea level. Winter is incredible here, the sights are awesome, a truly breathtaking place, skiing is great; that’s what people say when they come to Malam Jabba.
Malam Jabba is in Swat Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan and is nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharif (Capital City of Swat). It is 314 km from Islamabad and 51 km from Saidu Sharif Airport.
Malam Jabba Ski resort has Chairlift taking tourists to the skiing slope top (one way ride is about 800 meters). The scenery of Malam Jabba while ascending to the top is just mesmerizing & out of this world experience. Nothing compares to the excitement & fun of coming downhill skiing or choosing to slide down on inflated tyre tube (an indigenous fun activity originated by local people).
Summers of Malam Jabba are just great as well average temperature 5 to 7 Degree C. It provides plenty of activities for hikers & campers to explore the lush green meadows & pine trees forest.
Things to Bring with you:
- National ID Card
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
- Extra pair of socks
- Waterproof jacket
- Sun glasses
Tour Package Price Includes:
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay in Malam Jabba area (3 Persons Sharing Room)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Transport Pick & Drop from/to Islamabad & Lahore (Pick & Drop from/to Lahore extra Rs 2000)
- 1 Chairlift Ticket /person
- Skiing equipment
Not Included in the Tour Package:
- Mineral water, tea/coffee, juice etc
- Dinner of last day on the way back to Lahore
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons
- Any item not mentioned above
- Note: In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
Terms & Conditions:
- Any immoral act or behavior, disrespect to others peoples cultures, using or possessing any kind of prohibited drugs, violent behavior, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and/or assault by tourist/guest/group member will result in the immediate expulsion of the guest/tourist from the tour or trip without any refund.
- Circumstances like bad weather, local politics, transport, hotels unavailability or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. In such scenario if alterations are necessary, the Leader and Guide will decide the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the group/guests as a whole.
- In case of theft, lost and/or damage to personal belongings, and/or in case of accident or disaster, tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- Tour organizer reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.